Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Capital Crimes Committed

Capital Crimes Committed
By a juvenile
Taken out of
Death penalty range

****
****

Yeah snot nosed juvy
Socio psycho paths
Loved this..........

****
****

Hey we're old enough to murder
But they won't kill us...

We can still get away with the scam sham of
Being...............young

See….
See….

See how young I look at trial
See me sit there in my chair
With clean clothes that fit
And combed back decent looking hair

See how innocently I pose
See how I'm polite
Not at all like
I was on that savage night

I threw her off the bridge
Not at all like when I used a knife
And broke into somebody's home
And killed somebody's mother and wife

See how young I am
Come save me gullible fools
Come help reduce the penalties
When I break the rules

Keep giving my kind encouragement
Keep poisoning the social contract
It is after all all about me
And not anybody I mercilessly attacked

See how blank I can look
See how easily I can smoothly lie
Just forget about how I pulled the trigger
Looking down the scope on those about

To die



Neils
8:19 am
03/15/2005
*
transcribed this time
5:06 pm
03/15/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home