Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sheriff Duptick

Sheriff Dipstick


He has no common sense
He has no moderation
He has a total set of predetermined ideas
As to the situation

While

Admitting he has no facts
No idea of what is going on
He thinks the truth and logic
Are but his personal pawns

As he openly declares his judgement
Without reserve and without any doubt
I don't have all the info yet
But oh....I do know what's it's all about

Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin are at fault
They fill the air with dangerous rheotoric and hate
And no I do not have any specific examples
For that which I did just now state

But

I do have no fear I will be questioned
The State Run Media will give me a pass
Because I agree with their left wing agenduhh agenduhh
I will not be called out as an ignorant self righteous

Over bearing ass




Neils
4:54 pm
01/11/2011
*
transcribed this time
9:48 am
01/12/2011

N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home