Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Reverand Al Sharpstongue

The Reverand Al Sharptongue

The truth sayer of Cincinatti
The exploiter and goiter of race
The loser that stalks your back
While fancy dancing in your face

Mr Clever in the word endeavor
Mr Conquer by divide
Mr out for himself pretends
To be on America's side

The Reverand Al acts like a pal
While pulling out the rug
And loves to give the speeches
That encourage all the thugs

I didn't like him then
And I don't like him now
He's here to take advantage
And he doesn't care how

But hey maybe he's
Actually more like

The truth slayer of Cincinatti
With his spewing out of ill will
That damn well contributed to
Getting some innocent citizens killed



Neils
12:03 pm
01/23/2005

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger 2spothipshot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger 2spothipshot said...

Oops.Silly me,didn't know what the trash can simble meant.Anyway,your stuff is cutting edge. I'll link up on my blog if that's okay with you.In the mean time I'll be reading this one early & often.Keep it up, Mark over & out.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger neilsthepoet said...

Whew!! I'm glad I quit doing that making mstkaes thing.



Neils
8:04 pm
01/25/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home